The 2018 URTH (pronounced “EARTH”) is a sensory deprivation tank that provides an exceptional floating experience. Liner-less one piece tank design, powerful filtration systems, fan ventilation, and HUGE float area of 57″ wide by 97″ long make the URTH comfortable, safe, and reliable. Includes 1,400 pounds of USP Epsom Salt too! Check out all our standard options below. $8,900 USD.
2018 URTH includes: URTH tank, sanded and flamed exterior*, heavy duty underbody heaters with digital controller with over-temp sensor, fan ventilation system, filtration system with 3/4 HP NSF Pump, 75 SF NSF Filter, and CSA listed low pressure UV, submerged interior LED light with air button control, 2-30 watt transducers for sound, vibration isolation pads, and interior shelf. Includes 1400 pounds of USP grade Epsom Salt delivered to your location, as well as hydrometer and instant read thermometer. All for $8,900.00!
We also have several financing options for commercial and home use customers to make your URTH easily affordable. Please check out our financing page for more details.
The URTH is made in the USA and built with the highest quality components available. The URTH features stainless steel door construction and durable plastic one piece tank design. Unlike other affordable floatation tanks which are made from inexpensive materials and components, the URTH is built for years of heavy commercial use. All URTH float tanks come standard with our purpose designed heavy duty underbody heaters and adjustable air ventilation systems, as well as interior LED light with air button, and stainless steel shelf.
The interior float area is 56 inches wide by 97 inches long, making it large enough for floaters who are 7 feet tall to be able to float with their arms above their heads, or for two people to be able to float side by side. The URTH’s plastic one piece tank is easy to clean (both inside and out) and is made to withstand the harsh Epsom Salt solution.
- Exterior tank dimensions: 58″ wide by 98″ long.
- Filtration system dimensions: approximately 30″ wide by 36″ long.
- NSF certified 3/4 HP self-priming pump.
- 1.5 inch schedule 40 plumbing including ball valve isolation and unions throughout filtration system.
- 1.5 inch flexible connection hoses from tank to filtration tray.
- NSF certified 50 Square Foot Cartridge Filter.
- CSA certified low pressure UV (Ultra-Violet) system.
- Filtration system mounts to 30″ by 36″ equipment pad, included.
- Primary suction/main drains are dual, and are VGB and NSF certified, and mounted approximately 42 inches on center apart.
- Filtration system is permanently plumbed to rear of tank. Tank is not attached to building plumbing system.
2018 Escape Pod URTH includes 1 year limited warranty. See owners manual for specifics.
Assembly is required. Because the URTH is one piece, you’ll need at least 36″ wide door openings to move the URTH into the float room unless you purchase the split system. You’ll also need room to maneuver the tank. Please set up the URTH in a room which can be temperature controlled between 75-85 degrees Fahrenheit. We highly recommend setting up any float tank on a ground concrete based floor, due to weight and noise considerations. Please contact us for specifics.
Includes USP Epsom salt shipped separately to your location in the lower 48 of USA. For Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders, please contact for quote.
Does not include amp to power the transducers. We have several recommendations which are inexpensive.
7.25% sales tax for Nebraska residents. For international customers, there may be additional charges, taxes, or alterations needed. Please contact us for a detailed quote.
Requires GFCI outlets. Please employ a licensed electrician to inspect your float room, install the GFCI outlet, and to correctly bond and ground the pump and solution per local electrical standards. Please contact us for specifics.
ESCAPE POD URTH options:
- Add Split system. $1,000.00
- This systems splits the URTH into two sections, a top and bottom. These are rejoined once in your float room.
- Custom paint color: $2,400.00
- Add NSF Saline flow meter: $250.00
- Add NSF Bromine feeder: $250.00
- Change to 240 V/ International orders: $200.00
- Crate/ International orders: $700.00
Ordering your new Escape Pod:
How to Order: Please email or call us. We will then email you a quote including the tank, shipping, delivery, assembly, and any other taxes or fees. Orders will ship in 4 weeks from payment.
Payment: 50% of total amount is due to begin construction of your new Escape Pod. The remaining 50% is due before the tank is shipped to your location. We accept cash, cashiers check, wire transfer or credit card.
There is a 2.75% additional fee if you wish to use a credit card or cards for your purchase.
We offer a 3% discount to active military, police and emergency responders as well as veterans.
Financing: We would love to finance your new Escape Pod. Please see our finance page, or contact us for specifics.
Shipping and assembly information:
Shipping, lower 48 US states, URTH and Aphelion flat rate: $700.00 USD.
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international shipping: Contact us for quote.
Delivery and Assembly service: Contact us for a quote.
* Grey flamed exterior: We apply a flame treatment to the exterior of each URTH, which diminishes blemishes and scratches or scuffs that are inherent to the materials and manufacturing of the tank. There may be minor scratches, bumps, scuffs, or discolorations unique to your tank. You may also upgrade the exterior by having us paint the tank for an additional fee, see options. Please contact us to discuss.