The URTH (pronounced “EARTH”) is a sensory deprivation tank that provides an exceptional floating experience. Liner-less one piece tank design, simple and powerful filtration systems, fan ventilation, and HUGE float area of 57″ by 97″ make the URTH comfortable, safe, and reliable. Standard features include low pressure UV (Ultra-Violet disinfection light), air-switch activated interior light, vibration isolation pads, transducers, interior shelf, and more. $7,900 USD.
The URTH is made in the USA and built with the highest quality components, featuring stainless steel door construction, durable plastic one piece tank design, and filtration systems using NSF and CSA certified components. Unlike other affordable floatation tanks which are made from inexpensive materials, the URTH is built for years of heavy commercial or home use.
The interior float area is 56 inches wide by 97 inches long, making it large enough for floaters who are 7 feet tall to be able to float with their arms above their heads, or for two people to be able to float side by side. The URTH’s plastic one piece tank is easy to clean (both inside and out) and is made to withstand the harsh Epsom Salt solution.
Check out the many features of the URTH below, including 0% financing with approved credit!
ESCAPE POD URTH: $7,900.00 USD
The Escape Pod URTH comes complete and includes the 2017 URTH tank, grey flamed exterior*, heavy duty commercial under tank heaters with digital controller, active ventilation system, filtration system with NSF certified 3/4 HP pump, NSF certified 75 square foot filter, CSA certified UV disinfection system, sound transducers for music, interior shelf, vibration isolation pads, and interior light controlled via air switch.
Financing your new URTH:
Want to conserve cash as you start your new business? We offer 12 month 0% financing with down payment.
- 12 month, 0% interest financing with $3,000.00 down, 12 monthly payments of: $408.33
Please contact us for a credit application.
URTH filtration system includes:
- NSF certified 3/4 HP self-priming pump.
- 1.5 inch schedule 40 plumbing including ball valve isolation and unions throughout filtration system.
- 1.5 inch flexible connection hoses from tank to filtration tray.
- NSF certified 75 Square Foot Cartridge Filter.
- CSA certified low pressure UV (Ultra-Violet) system.
- Mounts to 30″ by 36″ equipment pad, included.
- Primary suction/main drains are dual, and are VGB and NSF certified, and mounted 42 inches on center apart.
2017 Escape Pod URTH includes 1 year warranty. See owners manual for specifics.
Assembly is required. Because the URTH is one piece, you’ll need at least 36″ wide door openings to move the URTH into the float room unless you purchase the split system. You’ll also need room to maneuver the tank. Please contact us for specifics.
Does not include Epsom salt. You’ll need approximately 1200 pounds of USP Epsom Salt to start with.
Does not include amp to power the transducers. We have several recommendations which are inexpensive.
7.25% sales tax for Nebraska residents. For international customers, there may be additional charges or alterations needed. Please contact us for a detailed quote.
Requires GFCI outlets. Please employ a licensed electrician to inspect your float room, install the GFCI outlet, and to correctly bond the pump and solution per local electrical standards. Please contact us for specifics.
Please see shipping information at the bottom of this page.
ESCAPE POD URTH options:
- Add Split system. $1,000.00
- This systems splits the URTH into two sections, a top and bottom. These are rejoined once in your float room.
- Custom paint color: $3,000.00
- Add NSF Saline flow meter: $250.00
- Add NSF Bromine feeder: $250.00
- Change to 240 V/ International orders: $200.00
- Crate/ International orders: $700.00
Ordering your new Escape Pod:
How to Order: Please email or call us. We will then send you a quote including the tank, shipping and any other taxes or fees. Orders will ship in 4 weeks from payment.
Payment: 50% of total amount is due to begin construction of your new Escape Pod. The remaining 50% is due before the tank is shipped to your location. We accept cash, cashiers check, wire transfer or credit card.
There is a 2.75% additional fee if you wish to use a credit card or cards for your purchase.
We offer a 3% discount to active military, veterans, police and emergency responders.
Shipping and assembly information:
Free shipping to these states: NE, KS, MO, IA, SD.
All other lower 48 US states, URTH and Aphelion: $500.00 USD.
All other lower 48 US states, Explorer: $500 USD.
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international shipping: Contact us for quote.
NOTE: Does not include assembly.
NOTE: Shipping cost may exceed this amount if you have a complex or difficult to reach driveway requiring additional services.
Daily rate for us to assemble your tank: $500 per day plus travel expenses.
* Grey flamed exterior: We apply a flame treatment to the exterior of each URTH, which diminishes blemishes and scratches or scuffs that are inherent to the materials and manufacturing of the tank. There may be minor scratches, bumps, scuffs, or discolorations unique to your tank. You may also upgrade the exterior by having us paint the tank for an additional fee, see options. Please contact us to discuss.